Here is one point of the new O'Bummer Death Tax (no longer obummercare).
"If you have insurance, and make less than $88,000 you will receive a subsidy to buy insurance. That subsidy will go STRAIGHT to the insurance company (good for them) and you will have to pay out of pocket for about 9.5% of your income. As your income goes up, you will have to pay more out of pocket to get all the insurance benefits.
From the attached email that has the breakdown. The link is in there from the congressional Research Services that is my source.
“For instance a FAMILY OF FOUR making 201% of Federal Poverty Level ($46,101) must pay $6,000 out of pocket to get full coverage by their insurance benefits after paying $2,778 for a premium. A family of Four making 250% of FPL ($57,625 ) would pay $4,438 in premiums and then pay $6,000 out of pocket. Those earning 301% ($69,150) would pay $8,000 out of pocket before accessing benefits!
On top of that they get benefits that are rationed, provided by less qualified “providers”, physicians they can’t trust (working for a bonus if they deny care) in a system that is more complicated and less innovative.”
Dr. McKalip will make the following observations:
1. This is a seminal moment in American History as Americans will now be forced to choose between control of their lives by government or individual freedom.
2. Obamacare destroys the trust patients need in their doctors by turning them into rationing agents for the state.
3. Obamacare destroys the growth of medical innovation by turning it into a utility and taxing new treatments out of existence.
4. Obamacare increases the costs of health care for all while enriching the crony insurance companies and re-electing dishonest politicians.
5. Obamacare endangers the poor and middle class by imposing the largest tax hike in American history on them.
6. President Obama has lied to the American people to pass Obamacare, but they are seeing his true nature – a man who would force his will on others through any means necessary to grow government power.
David McKalip, M.D., Neurological Surgeon
431 Southwest Boulevard N., St. Petersburg FL, 33703
727-822-3500 (phone), 727-822-3228 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org
Start to Finish Spine Care - www.StartToFinish.com
Twitter @McKalip/ Facebook David McKalip www.FoundersCorner.US
www . SunBeamTimes . com
Individual Freedom – Stand for it now or lose it forever.